The Iconic Cast of Can’t Hardly Wait: Where Are They Now?
Can’t Hardly Wait, the beloved teen comedy released in 1998, introduced us to a memorable cast of characters navigating the ups and downs of high school. Many of the actors who brought these characters to life have gone on to have successful careers in the entertainment industry. Let’s take a look at where the cast members of Can’t Hardly Wait are today.
- Ethan Embry (Preston Meyers): Ethan Embry continued to act in various film and TV projects after ‘Can’t Hardly Wait’. He appeared in movies like ‘Sweet Home Alabama’, ‘Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle’, and TV shows such as ‘Once Upon a Time’ and ‘Grace and Frankie’.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (Amanda Beckett): Jennifer Love Hewitt, already a well-known actress before the film, had a successful career in both acting and music. She starred in TV shows like ‘Ghost Whisperer’ and ‘The Client List’, and appeared in films such as ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’ and its sequel. She also released multiple albums as a singer.
- Charlie Korsmo (William Lichter): Charlie Korsmo, who played the nerdy character William in the film, took a break from acting after ‘Can’t Hardly Wait’. He pursued a career in law and academia, obtaining a law degree from Yale and a Ph.D. in science and technology studies from MIT. He has since become a professor.
- Lauren Ambrose (Denise Fleming): Lauren Ambrose went on to have a successful acting career. She starred in the HBO series ‘Six Feet Under’, for which she received critical acclaim. She also appeared in films like ‘Psycho Beach Party’ and ‘Where the Wild Things Are’. She has continued to work in television and theater.
- Seth Green (Kenny Fisher): Seth Green was already a well-known actor before ‘Can’t Hardly Wait’, thanks to his roles in projects like ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ and ‘Austin Powers’. After the film, he continued to act and also became known for his voice work in projects like ‘Robot Chicken’. He’s also involved in various producing and directing roles.
- Peter Facinelli (Mike Dexter): Peter Facinelli went on to act in various TV shows and movies after his role as the high school jock in ‘Can’t Hardly Wait’. He gained further recognition for his role as Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the ‘Twilight’ film series.
- Jaime Pressly (Beth): Jaime Pressly continued to act in both film and television after ‘Can’t Hardly Wait’. She appeared in TV shows like ‘My Name Is Earl’ (for which she won an Emmy) and films like ‘Not Another Teen Movie’.
Remember that this information is based on my knowledge up until September 2021, and there may have been developments or new projects for these actors since then.